Tuesday 30 April 2013

30/4/13 pm

Laura has had a productive day today. She is waking nicely from the sedation as is aware of things that are happening around her. She is communicating through squeezing mum and dads hands and shaking her head. The new medication seems to be working and her seizures are under control. The plan from here is to possibly take out the breathing tube in the next day or so.

Our Laura is a superstar, and keeps surprising us all, overcoming all setbacks in her way!
I think that laura is a true inspiration to all and I'm so proud to call her my sister.


Came across this in our staff prayer tonight and thought it was fitting......


Frequently remind yourself the God is with you, that He will never fail you, 
that you can count upon Him. 
Say these words, "God is with me, helping me".
(Norman Vincent Peale)


No comments:

Post a Comment